Sunday 24 June 2012

[ Dinner @ Long Beach, Dessert @ Ben&Jerry ]

24 June 2012


Good Late Evening!  ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I just arrived home after dinner with my relatives.

We ate dinner @ Long Beach and had dessert @ Ben&Jerry~ It was super expensive but the food was good and all of us were really happy!

Pictures now! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))


Purple Star Fluffy Pen! My Auntie donated $30 and got 7 of this in return~ Chose my favourite colour which is purple! (☆^ー^☆)


the GazettE Black Moral Rosary~ Wore it out for the first time ever! Loved it so much. Felt like GazettE was protecting me with their awesomeness.O(≧∇≦)O  


Layout of restaurant~ Can you guess which restaurant this is? (*^▽^*)

~~~

~~~

~~~

How? (*^▽^*)

~~~

~~~

~~~

How about now? (*^▽^*)

~~~

~~~

~~~

Now eh? (*^▽^*)

~~~

~~~

~~~

Okay, the answer is in the next picture~ (*^▽^*)


Long Beach Restaurant! The food is tasty! Should give it a try soon enough~ (^~^)


Coke~ =D


Lime Water~ to wash the hands! Its ice cold ( >_< )


Peanuts! Healthy but fattening >^<


Deer meat! Super awesome!~ First ate 5 years ago, second time, is this year!  \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/


Decoration on the plate of the deer meat!! d=(´▽`)=b


Rice. Rice, staple food that keeps us all going on and carrying out our daily life. Rice.

*shot* Sorry, I was very bored. ( ̄ー ̄)


MANTOU! => My first time seeing buns coming in rectangular shape instead of round, pillowish shape. Very interesting >w<


Signature eyeball ring! *rolls* (★^O^★)


Ipad~ my younger cousin has one yet I dont! =< My life is really, really sad.


Inside of the coconut my cousin was drinking from. Scrapped of its flesh and drained of its juices. Sadness max for it! ( ´∀`)


Premier Card eh? Like I have a use for it xD


Outside setting~ Sorry that its so blurry. I forgot to press the focus button =X


Ben&Jerry now~ Bought 2 waffles with 3 scoops of ice cream in it each!


Halfway through eating it ∩( ・ω・)∩


Almost done with it~ ( ̄ー ̄)

Hehe, end of it! Mother calling me now. Shes going to dye my hair black for school starts tomorrow. NOOOOOOOO MY PRETTY BROWN HAIR ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚

Off now *sniffsniff*
BYEBYEBROWNHAIR!
 .・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.

Yours dreadfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment